COVID-19 HIRING FREEZE
Due to general health and wellness concerns, and growing economic complications stemming from the ongoing COVID-19 global pandemic, we have been forced to issue a company wide hiring freeze until further notice. While not currently hiring, we still believe a successful resolution will eventually be reached which will enable us to lift the hiring freeze and resume business as normal. Thus, we are still accepting applications which will be considered once hiring resumes.
Houston, TX Area
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have clear, effective communication skills.
- Must be able to understand basic marketing concepts.
- Must have a reliable method of transportation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
We are looking for engaging individuals to engage with consumers and increase sales. You need to possess strong communication skills, have the ability to prioritize work, have superior organization & follow up skills, and act as a Brand Ambassador for Twisted Engineering by exercising good judgment in resolving customer service issues. You must have a positive attitude and be willing to make a valuable
contribution towards maintaining Twisted Engineering’s culture of passion, innovation and sustainability, and you must act as a role model to those within our community. Brand Ambassadors are expected to manage assigned aspects of our product marketing while developing positive relationships with customers and staff alike. You will need to adhere to Twisted Engineering’s policies and procedures, such as
scheduling & dress code guidelines, that are outlined in the employee handbook and operations manual. The ideal Brand Ambassador is friendly, outgoing and able to communicate company and product details in a clear and concise manner. If you feel you can motivate our customers to make the sale and generate brand excitement, we encourage you to apply.
- Empower and educate patrons seeking information about Twisted Engineering or the products and services we provide.
- Be a representative of the Twisted Engineering brand in a professional, positive manner.
- Drive sales and awareness of select items and brands.
- Assist with the development of social media marketing strategies, and assist with their execution.
- Set up, break down, and stock vending booths at select events.
- Contribute creative ideas for event opportunities.
- Assist with planning and execution of events in the Houston area.
- Complete all necessary training, certifications, reporting and paperwork by required deadlines.
- Complete all necessary training, certifications, reporting and paperwork by required deadlines (as needed).
- Understand and be able to use a smart phone or tablet in the store at each event.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Exceptional student mentality and self motivated.
- Regularly stand for 6 hours or more at a time.
- Reliable transportation.
- Active in the Alternative Lifestyle scene.
- A well-presented portfolio of work.
- Houston, TX
- Product discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — someone looking to start or grow their portfolio
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative