COVID-19 HIRING FREEZE
Due to general health and wellness concerns, and growing economic complications stemming from the ongoing COVID-19 global pandemic, we have been forced to issue a company wide hiring freeze until further notice. While not currently hiring, we still believe a successful resolution will eventually be reached which will enable us to lift the hiring freeze and resume business as normal. Thus, we are still accepting applications which will be considered once hiring resumes.
Houston, TX Area
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
We are looking for talented Models to participate in photo shoots, vending exhibitions (“booth babes”), and commercials. Models are expected to build good working relationships with photographers, directors, event coordinators, and other Models, holding various poses for extended periods, to be able to answer basic questions about the company and our products during vending exhibitions, and work under a variety of weather conditions. You should also be able to communicate effectively, while complying with all instructions and directives. Ultimately, an outstanding Model should demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Following the directions of the company representative and photographers and posing for photo shoots accordingly.
- Participating in vending exhibitions by modeling our products, clothing, and accessories.
- Participating in trade shows and conventions to advertise business products.
- Participating in advertisements and television commercials to promote various products and services.
- Maintaining an updated portfolio of work.
- Collaborating with hair and clothing stylists as well as makeup artists to create specific looks as needed.
- Following suitable health and fitness regimens to maintain a well-defined physical appearance in accordance with industry standards.
- Conducting research on our products that are to be modeled and promoted.
- Willingness to work irregular hours.
- A well-maintained physical appearance.
- Comfortable modeling in little to no clothing (non-pornographic).
- Excellent physical stamina.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Sound corroborative skills.
- Active in the Alternative Lifestyle scene.
- Previous modeling experience.
- A well-presented portfolio of work.
- Houston, TX
- Product discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Referral program.
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — someone looking to start or grow their portfolio
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative